Guam's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (http://www.admin.gov.gu/doa/doacct.html)
- Guam's Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is a publication on of the Division of Accounts for the Department of Administration and the Government of Guam.
- Committed to member service and the public interest, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and its predecessors have been serving the accounting profession since 1887.
Association of Government Accountants (National) (http://www.agacgfm.org/)
- the educational organization dedicated to the enhancement of public financial management. AGA serves the professional interests of financial managers, from local, state and federal governments, as well as public accounting firms, responsible for effective
- The National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers is an organization for state officials who deal with the financial management of state government. NASACT's membership is comprised of officials who have been elected or appointed to
National Association of Local Government Auditors (http://www.nalga.org/)
- (Cities of San Jose and Portland are good resource links)
The Citizen-Centric Reporting Initiative (CCR) is intended to foster innovative means of communication between governments and their citizenry. The CCR seeks to provide government financial information to its citizens in forms that are clear and understandable, updated regularly and often, delivered to all, easy to locate, honest in breadth and technically accurate in detail.
As required by Public Law 31-233, the Office of Public Accountability will post audio recording of each monthly meeting of Boards and Commissions of all agencies, public corporations, and departments of the Government of Guam.
If the Guam Department of Revenue and Taxation (DRT) recognizes an organization as exempt, the organization will be required to file certain returns and applications and publish its financial statements.