Our Mission: To ensure the public trust and assure good governance, we conduct audits and administer procurement appeals, independently, impartially, and with integrity.
The Office of Public Accountability seeks to achieve independent and nonpartisan assessments that promote accountability and efficient, effective management throughout the Government of Guam. We seek to serve the public interest by providing the Governor of Guam, the Guam Legislature, and the People of Guam with dependable and reliable information, unbiased analysis, and objective recommendations on how best to use government resources in support of the well being of our island and its constituents. To achieve this mission, we:
- Endeavor to fulfill the highest standards of our profession and the expectations of the public to the best of our ability.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards in the performance of our work and encourage such standards throughout the Government of Guam.
- Commit to quality as the main principle governing our work.
- Perform our work with diligence, conscientiousness, and due professional care.
- Foster a partnership with our staff to enable them to reach their full potential and contribute to their growth and long-term success.